Der WS-C3560CX-12PC-S der Serie Catalyst 3560-CX ist mit fester Konfiguration. Er bietet 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity mit LAN Service, einem erweitertem VLAN support, sowie Power over Ethernet (PoE or PoE+) support.
The WS-C3560CX-12PC-S is a Catalyst 3560-CX Series compact
fixed-configuration switch. It provides 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
connectivity with LAN services, expanded VLAN support, and Power over
Ethernet (PoE or PoE+) support. The 3560 series is designed for branch
locations or those with limited wiring and cabling infrastructure, such
as a classroom or conference room.
This donation includes
- Cisco Catalyst 3560-CX Series compact switch (WS-C3560CX-12PC-S) with AC power supply
- Product documentation
- Cables: power cord
- Installation hardware: mounting feet, mounting template, and screws
Benefits for Organizations
If you have networking experience or access to a consultant, you can use this switch to extend an existing network, bringing wired connectivity to more employees and supporting new wireless deployments.
- Each device meets the following specifications.
- Integrated network ports: 12 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
- Available PoE+ power: 240 W (if powered with AC power supply)
- Maximum PoE+ ports: 12 ports up to 240 W
- Uplinks: 4 dual-purpose 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet or small form-factor pluggable (SFP)
- Cisco IOS software: IP Base
- Flash memory: 128 MB
- DRAM: 512 MB
- Maximum active VLANs: 1,023
- Forwarding bandwidth: 34 Gbps
Cisco will provide five years of hardware and software service and support ("SMARTnet") for this product.Obtaining Your Product
Stifter-helfen.de might request additional information to verify that your organization matches the Cisco philanthropy guidelines. When Stifter-helfen approves your request, you will receive a confirmation email from Stifter-helfen.de . Cisco will deliver your product within eight weeks. For details, see The Cisco Donation Program page.
- AC input voltage/frequency:
- 100 to 240 V
- 3.25 to 1.5 A
- 50 to 60 Hz
- Environmental constraints:
- Operating temperature: 23 to 113°F (-5 to 45°C)
- Storage temperature: -13 to 158°F (-25 to 70°C)
- Operating/storage relative humidity: 5 to 95 percent (noncondensing)
- Operating altitude: Up to 10,000 feet (3,000 meters)
- Storage altitude: Up to 15,000 feet (4,000 meters)