Der AIR-CAP702I-A-K9 ist ein Access-Point der Cisco Aironet 700 Serie. Er unterstützt den WiFi-Standard 802.11n. Er ist für die Büroanwendung konzipiert.
The AIR-SAP702I-A-K9 is a Cisco Aironet 700 Series wireless access point. The 700 Series of WiFi-certified 802.11n access points provides basic connectivity and is designed for use in indoor office locations.
This donation includes one standalone access point (AIR-SAP702I-A-K9) with built-in antennas and no additional equipment. This standalone access point can function with or without a wireless LAN controller.
Benefits for Organizations
If you have network administration experience or hire a consultant, you can use this product to:
- Grant wireless network access to staff and guests
- Expand the size of a Cisco wireless network with or without a wireless LAN controller
Each device meets the following specifications.
- WiFi standards: 802.11a/b/g/n
- Radios: Dual 2.4 and 5 GHz
- Maximum data rate per radio: 300 Mbps
- MIMO radio design: Spatial streams: 2x2:2
- Maximum concurrent clients: 100 per radio
- Maximum ClientLink clients: 32 per radio
- ClientLink 2.0 support: No
- CleanAir (spectrum intelligence) support: No
- OfficeExtend support: No
- Antennas: Internal
More information about this product is available on the Cisco website.
Additional Equipment Required
You can request additional required equipment for this device through Stifter-helfen.de.
- Cisco Power Supply or Power Injector for Aironet Access Points: Necessary for connecting to local power or enabling Power over Ethernet (PoE).
- Cisco RJ-45 Serial Console Cable for Routers and Switches: Optionally allows you to connect a PC to the console port on this device (the access point can be configured using the console port when there is no Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) server in the network or when there is no wired connection between the access point and the LAN).
Cisco will provide five years of hardware and software service and support ("SMARTnet") for this product.
Obtaining Your Product
Stifter-helfen.de might request additional information to verify that your organization matches the Cisco philanthropy guidelines. When your request has been approved, you will receive a confirmation email from Stifter-helfen.de. Your product will be delivered within eight weeks. For details, see the Overview of the Cisco Donation Program.
- AC input voltage/frequency:
- 100 to 240 V
- 50 to 60 Hz
- Environmental constraints:
- Operating temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
- Storage temperature: -22 to 158°F (-30 to 70°C)
- Operating/storage relative humidity: 10 to 90 percent (noncondensing)
- Operating altitude: 0 to 10,000 feet (3,000 meters)
- Storage altitude: 0 to 15,000 feet (4,600 meters)