Der ASA5512-K9 ist eine Firewall der nächsten Generation der Cisco ASA5500-X Serie. Das ASA5512-SEC-PL ist ein elektronisches Upgrade für die Firewall. Zusammen bieten sie ein hohes Maß an Sicherheit für kleine und mittelgroße Unternehmen.
The ASA5512-K9 is a Cisco ASA 5500-X Series next-generation firewall. The ASA5512-SEC-PL is an electronic license upgrade for the firewall. Together they provide advanced security, networking services, and high-availability services for small and medium-sized organizations.
This donation includes:
- Cisco ASA 5512-X security appliance (ASA5512-K9) and AC power supply
- Security Plus license upgrade (ASA5512-SEC-PL=)
- Product software CD-ROM and documentation
- Cables: power cord, RJ-45 Ethernet cable, and RJ-45 to DB-9 console cable
- Installation hardware: power cord retainer, rack-mount brackets and screws, and grounding wrist strap
Benefits for Organizations
If you have advanced Cisco networking experience or access to a consultant, you can use the Cisco ASA 5512-X security appliance to:
- Proactively protect your organization against Internet threats
- Allow employees to use their own mobile devices to securely access your network by enabling "bring your own device" (BYOD) policies
- Reduce travel by supporting remote workers or branch connections with VPN connections
- Enforce differentiated security policies based on the user, device, role, and application type
- Reduce IT costs and management by using virtual firewalls to consolidate the functions of multiple security devices into a single appliance
- Avoid downtime by enabling high-availability services
Each device meets the following specifications.
- Stateful inspection throughput (max): 1 Gbps
- Concurrent sessions: 250,000
- IPsec VPN peers: 250
- Cisco Cloud Web Security users: 100
- AnyConnect Premium VPN peers: 2 (expandable to 25 or 50 with optional licenses from Stifter-helfen.de; expandable to 250 with licenses directly from Cisco)
- Virtual interfaces (VLANs): 100
- High availability services: Active/Active and Active/Standby
- Security contexts (virtual firewalls): 2 (expandable to 5)
- Memory: 4 GB
- Integrated network ports: 6 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Expansion slot: 1 interface card
License Upgrades Available
You can request license upgrades for this device through Stifter-helfen.de - IT for Nonprofits.
- Cisco 5500 Series AnyConnect Premium SSL VPN Licenses: Software-based licenses for supporting either 25 or 50 SSL VPN users.
Cisco will provide five years of hardware and software service and support ("SMARTnet") for this product.
Obtaining This Product
Stifter-helfen.de - IT for Nonprofits might request additional information to verify that your organization matches the Cisco philanthropy guidelines. When your request has been approved, you will receive a confirmation email from Stifter-helfen.de - IT for Nonprofits. Your product will be delivered within eight weeks. For details, see the Overview of the Cisco Donation Program.
AC input voltage/frequency:
- 100 to 240 V
- 1.3 to 0.8 A
- 50 to 60 Hz
- Operating temperature: 23 to 104°F (-5 to 40°C)
- Storage temperature: -13 to 158°F (-25 to 70°C)
- Operating relative humidity: 10 to 95 percent (noncondensing)
- Operating altitude: Up to 10,000 feet (3,000 meters)
- Storage altitude: Up to 13,000 feet (4,000 meters)