This donation provides a single user license that is valid for one year. A new license is needed each year. Separate licenses are needed for each Windows user account that accesses the software.Benefits for Organizations
You can use Efficient Elements for communications to reduce the time and effort involved in handling email.Major Capabilities
- Moving emails: Instead of dragging the email to your folder list, you can click an Efficient Elements icon and then begin typing the name of the destination folder. Efficient Elements lists matches, from which you select the correct one. By default, the most recently used folder is listed first.
- Creating subfolders: You can create a subfolder while you move an email.
- Saving attachments: You can save attachments to your file system while you move an email.
- Warnings: You can choose to receive warnings when you try to send an unfinished email or forget to attach a file.
Organizations that have participated in the free trial for Efficient Elements for communications, available on the Efficient Elements website, can request this product to activate their trial version.
Choose CarefullyThe administrative fee for this product is not refundable, and the product cannot be exchanged.
- See the Efficient Elements for communications system requirements. Windows 10 and Outlook 2016 are supported, though they might not be shown.
- Note that this product does not work with 64-bit versions of Microsoft Outlook. Follow these steps to find out your version.
- Choose File > Help in Outlook 2010 or File > Office Account in Outlook 2013 or 2016.
- In Outlook 2010, read the version number at the top of the window that opens; in later versions, you need to click About Outlook to open the window.