Der Microsoft Exchange Server ist eine Groupware- und E-Mail-Transport-Server-Software. Sie dient der zentralen Ablage und Verwaltung von E-Mails, Terminen, Kontakten, Aufgaben und weiteren Elementen für mehrere Benutzer und ermöglicht so die Zusammenarbeit in einer Arbeitsgruppe oder in einem Unternehmen.
Exchange Server Standard Edition is email and personal information management software that runs on Windows Server. It provides a collaboration environment for secure messaging inside and outside an organization. The Standard Edition is designed for small-to-medium-sized organizations and is limited to five mailbox databases.
This donation provides one Standard Edition server license. Larger organizations should consider Exchange Server Enterprise Edition. For additional information about Exchange Server and the server and client licensing requirements, see the Guide to Exchange Server Editions and Licensing.
Which Versions of This Software Are Available?
You can choose to download the current or previous version of the software in any language that's available through the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center if you request this product. You can find out which version of the software is the current one in the Microsoft Title Groups document.
Benefits for Organizations
If you have network administration experience, you can use Exchange Server to:
- Reduce costs by consolidating communications services
- Spend less time maintaining server settings
- Simplified management: A unified, web-based management console simplifies on-premises, online, and hybrid Exchange deployments.
- Unified messaging: Users can receive email, voicemail, and faxes through a single inbox that can be accessed from anywhere, including on mobile and web clients.
- Inbox protection: Integrated antivirus, anti-spam and anti-phishing technologies stop the latest threats.
- Database recovery: Administrators can configure database availability groups of up to 16 mailbox servers for automatic recovery from database-level failures.
Obtaining This Product
Installing this product requires you to download the software from the Volume Licensing Service Center and enter a license key. You can download any available version or language for your product.
The license key allows you to install the product on as many computers as you have received licenses for. This quantity is specified in the email you receive from Stifter-helfen after requesting this product.
Expect two emails:
- When your donation request has been approved, Stifter-helfen will send a message to your organization email address. This email will confirm the number of licenses you have requested and provide information about how to use the Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) once Microsoft accepts your license agreement. Make sure the organization email that is registered with Stifter-helfen is up-to-date. Visit "Mein Konto" and verify the address in your active organization profile.
- Microsoft will send an email welcoming your organization to the VLSC. This email will indicate that Microsoft has accepted your license agreement. After you receive this email, you'll be able to follow the steps in the first email you received from Stifter-helfen to obtain your donation through the VLSC.
Under the Software Assurance program, you have the right to install any new release of products covered in the agreement during the term of your coverage.
Exchange Server Device CAL - Enterprise
Exchange Server User CAL
Exchange Server Device CAL
Exchange Server User CAL - Standard
Core Device CAL Suite
Core User CAL Suite