Die Office for Mac Standard Edition Suite dient dazu, verschiedene Microsoft Office Produkte wie Excel oder Outlook auch auf Macintosh Computern zu nutzen.
Office for Mac is a suite of Microsoft Office products for Mac computers. Office for Mac is fully compatible with Office and backward compatible with previous versions of Office for both platforms.
This Donation provides one license for installing the software on a single device. Request one license for this product for each computer on which you will install it. See a summary of Product Terms for specific licensing details.
Which Versions of This Software Are Available?
You can choose to download the current or previous version of the software in any language that's available through the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center if you request this product. You can find out which version of the software is the current one in the Microsoft Title Groups document.
Benefits for Organizations
You can use Office for Mac to:
- Increase productivity by allowing Mac users to create. share and edit documents with colleagues using Office for Windows or Mac without conversion or translation
- Enable collaboration by using Outlook for emailing and scheduling in a mixed Windows and Mac organization
Application in This Suite
The suite includes the following application:
- Excel is a spreadsheetapplication with data analysis and visualization tools.
- Outlook is a time and information managerthat integrates email, calender, contacts and tasks
- PowerPoint is a presentation graphics program with capabilities for text effects, sound and animation.
- Word is a full-featured word processor.
- OneNote is a note-taking application that allows various types of content to be shared among team members.
- Compatibility with Office: Each of the included applications has essentially the same capabilities as its Windows equivalent.
- Ribbon: The Office for Mac ribbon enhances usability by bringing together the most popular formatting and creation tools in a single, unified design. The classic Mac menu and standard toolbar are also available.
- Web and mobile accese: With Office Online and free apps for mobile devices, users at separate locations can co-author or edit the same file at the same time. They can use any web browser or mobile device running iOS. Android or Windows.
- Cloud storage: Office applications integrate with OneDrive for Business and SharePoint, so you can access your files across devices.
See a complete list of Office for Mac features.
Obtaining This ProductInstalling this product requires you to download the software from the Volume Licensing Service Center and enter a license key. You can download any available version or language for your product.
The license key allows you to install the product on as many computers as you have received licenses for. This quantity is specified in the email you receive from Stifter-helfen after requesting this product.
Expect two emails:
- When your donation request has been approved, Stifter-helfen will send a message to your organization email address. This email will confirm the number of licenses you have requested and provide information about how to use the Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) once Microsoft accepts your license agreement. Make sure the organization email that is registered with Stifter-helfen is up-to-date. Visit "Mein Konto" and verify the address in your active organization profile.
- Microsoft will send an email welcoming your organization to the VLSC. This email will indicate that Microsoft has accepted your license agreement. After you receive this email, you'll be able to follow the steps in the first email you received from Stifter-helfen to obtain your donation through the VLSC.
Under the Software Assurance programme, you have the right to install any new release of products covered in the agreement during the term of your coverage.
- Intel processor
- 4 GB or more RAM
- HFS+ hard disk format with 6 GB available hard-disk space
- 1280x800-pixel (or higher) display
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card
- Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) or later
- For online functionality - Internet access
- For certain online functionality - a Microsoft account
- For Exchange support in Outlook - connectivity to Exchange 2010 with SP2 or later