Eine SharePoint Server Enterprise user client access license (CAL) kann nur in Verbindung mit einem SharePoint Server Standard user CAL eingesetzt werden. Der CAL ermöglicht es einem Benutzer auf zusätzliche Funktionen des Sharepoint Server von jedem Gerät aus zuzugreifen. (Beispielsweise, wenn ein Mitarbeiter auf den Server von einem Computer bei der Arbeit oder von zu Hause aus zugreifen möchte).
A SharePoint Server Enterprise user client access license (CAL) can be used only in conjunction with a SharePoint Server Standard user CAL. It authorizes a user to access additional features in SharePoint Server from any device (for example, when an employee accesses the server from a computer at work and another at home).
This donation provides one Enterprise user CAL. Enterprise device CALs —
for providing devices with access to additional features — and Standard
CALs (user and device) are also available.
The Enterprise device CAL provides access to additional features in SharePoint Server, including:
- Business Connectivity Services: SharePoint can manipulate external data, both online and offline, from other instances of SharePoint and from Office applications.
- Access Services: You can make changes to and publish Access databases directly from SharePoint.
- Enterprise Search: The enhanced version of SharePoint's search feature allows you to search, filter, and sort up to 100 million documents.
- InfoPath Forms Services: You can create form-based applications in InfoPath and deploy them to SharePoint.
- Excel Services: Excel workbooks with PowerPivot can be published as interactive reports and dashboards within SharePoint.
A full list of additional features is available on Microsoft's Volume Licensing website, via the Exceptions and Additional Terms Specific to SharePoint Server link.
This license does not require media, license keys, or setup codes.
CALs, ECLs, and management licenses (MLs) offered through Stifter-helfen are always for the currently offered version of the server software. However, these licenses can also be used with earlier versions of the server software.
Obtaining This Product
Installing this product requires you to download the software from the Volume Licensing Service Center and enter a license key. You can download any available version or language for your product.
The license key allows you to install the product on as many computers as you have received licenses for. This quantity is specified in the email you receive from Stifter-helfen after requesting this product.
Expect two emails:
- When your donation request has been approved, Stifter-helfen will send a message to your organization email address. This email will confirm the number of licenses you have requested and provide information about how to use the Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) once Microsoft accepts your license agreement. Make sure the organization email that is registered with Stifter-helfen is up-to-date. Visit "Mein Konto" and verify the address in your active organization profile.
- Microsoft will send an email welcoming your organization to the VLSC. This email will indicate that Microsoft has accepted your license agreement. After you receive this email, you'll be able to follow the steps in the first email you received from Stifter-helfen to obtain your donation through the VLSC.
Under the Software Assurance program, you have the right to install any new release of products covered in the agreement during the term of your coverage.