Eine Skype for Business Server Standard User Client Access Licence (CAL) erlaubt es einem Benutzer Zugriff auf einen Skype for Business Server von jedem Gerät aus. Zum Beispiel vom Arbeitsplatzrechner sowie vom Rechner zu Hause.
A Skype for Business Server Standard user client access license (CAL) authorizes one user to access Skype for Business Server from any device. For example, an employee might access the server from a computer at work and another at home.
This donation provides one Standard user CAL. Standard device CALs for licensing computers and additive Enterprise and Plus CALs (user and device) for accessing additional features are also available.
The Standard CAL provides access to the following base features in Skype for Business Server:
- Instant messaging (IM)
- PC-to-PC audio and video communication.
In addition to the Standard CAL, additive Enterprise or Plus CALs might be required for accessing additional Skype for Business Server features.
- Enterprise CAL: For audio, video, and web conferencing; desktop sharing; room systems; and multiple HD video streams. Enterprise CALs can only be used in conjunction with Standard CALs.
- Plus CAL: For enterprise telephony features. Plus CALs can only be used in conjunction with Standard CALs.
- To enable all features, all three licenses (Standard, Enterprise, and Plus) are needed.
Obtaining This Product
Installing this product requires you to download the software from the Volume Licensing Service Center and enter a license key. You can download any available version or language for your product.
The license key allows you to install the product on as many computers as you have received licenses for. This quantity is specified in the email you receive from Stifter-helfen after requesting this product.
Expect two emails:
- When your donation request has been approved, Stifter-helfen will send a message to your organization email address. This email will confirm the number of licenses you have requested and provide information about how to use the Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) once Microsoft accepts your license agreement. Make sure the organization email that is registered with Stifter-helfen is up-to-date. Visit "Mein Konto" and verify the address in your active organization profile.
- Microsoft will send an email welcoming your organization to the VLSC. This email will indicate that Microsoft has accepted your license agreement. After you receive this email, you'll be able to follow the steps in the first email you received from Stifter-helfen to obtain your donation through the VLSC.
Under the Software Assurance program, you have the right to install any new release of products covered in the agreement during the term of your coverage.