Das Skype for Business Server User CAL Suite ist eine Reihe von Client Access Lizenzen für Skype for Business Server.
The Skype for Business Server user CAL suite is a set of user client access licenses (CALs) for Skype for Business Server.
This donation provides one of each of the following:
- Skype for Business Server User CAL – Standard: authorizes one user to access Skype for Business Server on any number of computers or other devices (for example, when an employee accesses the server from a computer at work and another at home).
- Skype for Business Server User CAL – Enterprise: authorizes one user to access additional features in Skype for Business Server. Enterprise CALs can only be used in conjunction with Standard CALs.
- Skype for Business Server User CAL – Plus: authorizes one user to access enterprise telephony features in Skype for Business Server. Plus CALs can only be used in conjunction with Standard CALs.
The Standard CAL provides access to the following base features in Skype for Business Server:
- Instant messaging (IM)
- PC-to-PC audio and video communications.
The Enterprise CAL provides access to the following features in Skype for Business Server:
- Audio, video, and web conferencing
- Desktop and application sharing
- Room systems
- Multiple HD video streams
The Plus CAL provides access to the following features in Skype for Business Server:
- Voice telephony
- Call management
Obtaining This Product
Installing this product requires you to download the software from the Volume Licensing Service Center and enter a license key. You can download any available version or language for your product.
The license key allows you to install the product on as many computers as you have received licenses for. This quantity is specified in the email you receive from Stifter-helfen after requesting this product.
Expect two emails:
- When your donation request has been approved, Stifter-helfen will send a message to your organization email address. This email will confirm the number of licenses you have requested and provide information about how to use the Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) once Microsoft accepts your license agreement. Make sure the organization email that is registered with Stifter-helfen is up-to-date. Visit "Mein Konto" and verify the address in your active organization profile.
- Microsoft will send an email welcoming your organization to the VLSC. This email will indicate that Microsoft has accepted your license agreement. After you receive this email, you'll be able to follow the steps in the first email you received from Stifter-helfen to obtain your donation through the VLSC.
Under the Software Assurance program, you have the right to install any new release of products covered in the agreement during the term of your coverage.