Visual Studio Enterprise ist eine integrierte Entwicklungsumgebung (IDE) für Unternehmen. Es umfasst Testfunktionen, Datenbankentwicklung und Labormanagement. Zusätzlich bietet die Enterprise Version erweiterte Tools für Architektur und Modellierung.
Visual Studio Enterprise is an integrated development environment (IDE) for enterprise teams. It includes advanced tools for architecture and modeling.
This donation provides one license and a subscription to the Microsoft
Developer Network (MSDN). The MSDN subscription includes a server
license for Visual Studio Team Foundation Server, one Team Foundation
Server CAL, and one Office Professional Plus license. See Volume Licensing Product Terms for specific licensing details.
Which Versions of This Software Are Available?
You can choose to download the current or previous version of the software in any language that's available through the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center if you request this product. You can find out which version of the software is the current one in the Microsoft Title Groups document.
Benefits for Organizations
If you have software development experience, you can use Visual Studio to:
- Develop custom applications for use in your organization
- Develop mobile and web applications for use by your constituents and donors
- Use major programming languages:
- Understand relationships in existing code
- Develop for Windows 10:
- Use default project templates that provide the files, resources, and structure for various kinds of Windows Store apps
- Use various tools to debug, optimize, and publish apps
- Develop for the web:
- Test the same page, application, or site in a variety of browsers
- Develop web applications against a server identical to Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Develop for the cloud:
- Develop, deploy, and test applications and services for Windows Azure
- Use profiling tools to identify the possible causes of poor performance
- Use Visual Studio LightSwitch templates to implement common application logic
- Develop for SharePoint:
- Accelerate project development with project templates and design tools
- Ensure that sites function correctly with testing and optimization facilities
- Use a deployment wizard to package a SharePoint site and upload it to a web server
- Automate your lab environment
- Automate the process of building, deploying, and running automated tests on your application
- Map your code to understand its architecture and design and navigate it visually
For organizations that do not need the full functionality of Visual Studio, Microsoft offers free, downloadable editions.
Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN) Subscription
This version of Visual Studio includes a two-year subscription to the Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN). Visit the Microsoft site to learn which MSDN benefits this product includes.
To activate the MSDN subscription, you must perform an additional step while retrieving your license keys from the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center website: click Subscriptions in the VLSC menu bar and follow the MSDN link to enter information about the subscribing user. When the process is complete, the user will receive an email with a subscriber ID and directions to the MSDN website.
Obtaining This Product
Installing this product requires you to download the software from the Volume Licensing Service Center and enter a license key. You can download any available version or language for your product.
The license key allows you to install the product on as many computers as you have received licenses for. This quantity is specified in the email you receive from Stifter-helfen.de after requesting this product.Expect two emails:
- When your donation request has been approved, Stifter-helfen.de will send a message to your organization email address. This email will confirm the number of licenses you have requested and provide information about how to use the Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC) once Microsoft accepts your license agreement. Make sure the organization email that is registered with Stifter-helfen.ch is up-to-date. Visit "Mein Konto" and verify the address in your active organization profile.
- Microsoft will send an email welcoming your organization to the VLSC. This email will indicate that Microsoft has accepted your license agreement. After you receive this email, you'll be able to follow the steps in the first email you received from Stifter-helfen.ch to obtain your donation through the VLSC.
Under the Software Assurance program, you have the right to install any new release of products covered in the agreement during the term of your coverage.