Symantec Endpoint Protection 14 protects networked laptops, desktops, and servers ("endpoints") against viruses, worms, Trojan horses, spyware, adware, rootkits, and threats not seen before ("zero-day attacks"). It consists of client software that runs on the endpoints and management software that runs on a server. This product is most suitable for organizations with 100 or more endpoints.
This donation includes a one-year subscription for use of the product, protection updates, and new product features.
Benefits for Organizations
If you have network administration experience, you can use Symantec Endpoint Protection to centrally manage protection for all the endpoints in your organization's network.
Symantec Endpoint Protection combines several Symantec technologies, all manageable through a single console.
- Multilayered protection: Endpoint Protection analyzes the attributes, behavior, and reputation of potential malware files. It also provides a system firewall and prevents intrusions and exploits.
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning: The product deploys machine learning on both the endpoint and in the cloud and adds artificial intelligence mechanisms in the cloud. Symantec collects threat insights from over 175 million endpoints and 57 million attack sensors.
- Device control: Endpoint Protection blocks or allows access from devices, such as connections through USB, infrared, FireWire, SCSI, serial ports, and parallel ports
- Application control: This feature blocks or allows applications that try to access system resources
- Small footprint: Cloud lookup capabilities reduce bandwidth usage and the size of definition files 70 percent over the previous generation.
Support and Renewals
This product includes 12 months of support. You are entitled to update to the latest version of the product, including regular definition updates.
You may renew your subscription by requesting another product through Stifter-helfen.de each year before the subscription expires.
Die Verwaltungsgebühr für dieses Download-Produkt kann nicht zurückerstattet werden.
Obtaining This Product: Expect two emails. When your donation request has been approved, Stifter-helfen.de - IT für Non-Profits will send a message to your organization email address with preliminary information about obtaining this product.
Shortly after, Symantec will send an email with information needed to complete the installation and activation. This email will include a serial number certificate as a PDF file and and a license file in zip form. If your organization uses a firewall, be sure it is configured to accept files from symantec.com.
Bitte beachten Sie: Ihr Jahresabonnement startet sofort ab Erhalt des Zertifikats, und nicht am Tag der Installation. Bitte notieren Sie sich das Enddatum um sicherzustellen, dass Ihre Sicherheit nicht beeinträchtigt wird.